Get FIT@Shettleston Harriers (Jog Group)
We meet at the corner of the West Brewery at Glasgow Green every Tuesday at 7pm and welcome all adult beginners, returners or improvers to give it a go.
Our group boasts a team of volunteer coaches who offer a variety of structured sessions featuring a social run, a hill or speed session and an opportunity to try circuits or do something new. All sessions are inclusive and can be adapted to your level of fitness.
Aims of the Group:
• Jog, talk, laugh, join in…
• Maintain good mental health & wellbeing
• Develop a healthy lifestyle through regular exercise
• Use the peer support of the group when you need it
• Improve self-confidence and set your own personal training goals
• Make new friends and team up for other runs
• Start to have fun as you run!
For more information contact: email@example.com