Jog@Shettleston Harriers (Walk to Jog Group)
Shettleston Harriers has teamed up with Jog Scotland to encourage people to get outdoors, meet new people and prove that getting FIT can be Fun when it’s Inclusive and done Together. We meet at Crownpoint Sports Complex , Crownpoint Rd, Glasgow every Tuesday evening at 7pm to welcome you and encourage all adult beginners (or returners) to give it a go.
Aims of the Group:
• Walk, talk, jog, join in…
• Progress at your own pace
• Develop a healthy lifestyle through regular exercise
• Allow jog leaders to keep you safe
• Improve self-confidence and set your own personal training goals
• Maintain good mental health
• Have fun as you run!
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org